GREENVILLE, S.C., May 15, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), a leading distributor of IT products and services, announced today that CRN, a brand of The Channel Company, has named five of its female executives to its prestigious 2017 Women of the Channel list. Honorees are Willa Flemate, Associate Vice President, Sales; Lisa Schroeder, Vice President, Sales; Sandi Stambaugh, Vice President, Product Management; Reyna Thompson, Vice President, Product Management, CONVERGESolv Secure Networking Group; and April Petty, Vice President, Sales, who was also named to the Power 100 List.
The Power 100 belong to an exclusive group drawn from this larger list: women leaders whose vision and influence are key drivers of their companies' success and help move the entire IT channel forward.
- April Petty has increased face time with customers to better deliver information about SYNNEX solutions and overall value-add, giving SYNNEX both deeper and more widespread reach within its customer base, and resulting in increased sales across the SYNNEX portfolio. Petty also gives back to her community working through SYNNEX Share the Magic, March of Dimes, and SYNNEX F2F, the company's community for women in IT.
The executives who comprise this annual list span the IT channel, representing vendors, distributors, solution providers and other organizations that figure prominently in the channel ecosystem. Each is recognized for her outstanding leadership, vision and unique role in driving channel growth and innovation.
CRN editors select the Women of the Channel honorees based on their professional accomplishments, demonstrated expertise and ongoing dedication to the IT channel.
- Willa Flemate, during two decades with the company, has managed a sales team, interacted with partners and created solutions that are mutually beneficial to SYNNEX suppliers and integrators. She has strengthened SYNNEX' services offering to drive growth within the system integrator community. Her target growth areas in 2017 are security and surveillance, IoT, and purpose-built solutions around Software-as-a-Service.
- Lisa Schroeder has helped double the size of SYNNEX' DMR business year-over-year through organic growth. Under her direction and with the help of her product management counterparts, her team has outpaced the competition with SYNNEX top vendor partners. She implements formal business and marketing plans for all direct-market resellers to ensure that the alignment of strategies meets mutually beneficial goals and increases resellers' customer satisfaction.
- Sandi Stambaugh was responsible for aligning with crucial industry associations in expanding training and support offerings for application-based solutions in key vertical markets, helping SYNNEX integrators develop and deploy complex technology solutions. Stambaugh serves on the board of directors of the Digital Signage Federation to bring a voice to not only SYNNEX' and distribution's roles, but also to the channel's role in the advancement of digital signage and technology solutions.
- Reyna Thompson has led the rapid expansion of SYNNEX' line card with key networking, security, unified communications and wireless LAN vendor partners. In 2016, SYNNEX combined these varied technologies into a cohesive program focused on seamless delivery of fully converged technology solutions. She established a structure that provides a clear path to secure and effective "Digital Innovation Adoption," while expanding expertise, sales tools, and third platform line card.
"Each of these women is a true leader within our company," said Peter Larocque, President, North America Technology Solutions, SYNNEX Corporation. "Beyond outstanding and forward-thinking strategy at SYNNEX, they are taking leadership roles that shape both the industry as a whole and the communities they call home. These qualities and their commitment contribute to SYNNEX' leading role in the IT industry."
"These extraordinary executives support every aspect of the channel ecosystem, from technical innovation to marketing to business development, working tirelessly to keep the channel moving into the future," said Robert Faletra, CEO of The Channel Company "They are creating and elevating channel partner programs, developing fresh go-to-market strategies, strengthening the channel's network of partnerships and building creative new IT solutions, among many other contributions. We congratulate all the 2017 Women of the Channel on their stellar accomplishments and look forward to their future success."
The 2017 Women of the Channel list will be featured in the June issue of CRN Magazine and online at www.CRN.com/wotc.
SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), a Fortune 500 corporation and a leading business process services company, provides a comprehensive range of distribution, logistics and integration services for the technology industry, as well as outsourced services focused on customer engagement strategy to a broad range of enterprises. SYNNEX distributes a broad range of information technology systems and products and also provides systems design and integration solutions. Concentrix, a wholly-owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation, offers a portfolio of strategic solutions and end-to-end business services around customer engagement strategy, process optimization, technology innovation, front and back-office automation and business transformation to clients in ten
identified industry verticals. Founded in 1980, SYNNEX Corporation operates in numerous countries throughout North and South America, Asia-Pacific and Europe. Additional information about SYNNEX may be found online at www.synnex.com.
Safe Harbor Statement
Statements in this release that are forward-looking, such as 2017 targeted growth areas, involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, which may cause the Company's actual results in future periods to be materially different from any future performance that may be suggested in this release. The Company assumes no obligation to update any forward-looking statements contained in this release.
Copyright 2017 SYNNEX Corporation. All rights reserved. SYNNEX, the SYNNEX Logo, CONCENTRIX, and all other SYNNEX company, product and services names and slogans are trademarks or registered trademarks of SYNNEX Corporation. SYNNEX, the SYNNEX Logo, and CONCENTRIX Reg. U.S. Pat. & Tm. Off. Other names and marks are the property of their respective owners.
About the Channel Company
The Channel Company enables breakthrough IT channel performance with our dominant media, engaging events, expert consulting and education, and innovative marketing services and platforms. As the channel catalyst, we connect and empower technology suppliers, solution providers and end users. Backed by more than 30 years of unequaled channel experience, we draw from our deep knowledge to envision innovative new solutions for ever-evolving challenges in the technology marketplace. www.thechannelco.com
©2017. The Channel Company, LLC. CRN is a registered trademark of The Channel Company, LLC. All rights reserved.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/five-synnex-corporation-executives-named-to-crns-women-of-the-channel-list-with-one-named-to-power-100-list-300457455.html
SOURCE SYNNEX Corporation