Search Investor Relations
- Financial Highlights
- Press Room
- Where is SYNNEX headquartered?
SYNNEX worldwide headquarters are located at:
44201 Nobel Drive
Fremont, CA 94538
- When was SYNNEX founded?
The Company began doing business as an information technology product distributor in November 1980 under the name Compac Microelectronics and changed its name to SYNNEX Information Technologies, Inc. in 1994. In 2003, the Company changed its name to SYNNEX Corporation.
- Where is the Company incorporated?
SYNNEX is incorporated in the state of Delaware. Previous to 2003, the Company was incorporated in the state of California.
- How many employees does SYNNEX have?
Total headcount is more than 11,000 worldwide full-time and part-time associates worldwide.
- When does SYNNEX' fiscal year end?
SYNNEX' fiscal year ends November 30th.
- What exchange does SYNNEX stock trade on?
New York Stock Exchange.
- What is SYNNEX' ticker symbol?
- What is SYNNEX' CUSIP number?
SYNNEX's CUSIP Number is CUSIP 87162W100
- When did SYNNEX go public? What was the opening price?
SYNNEX' IPO was effective 11/25/03 of common stock at a reverse split price of $14.50 per share.
- Does SYNNEX pay dividends?
No, SYNNEX has not paid dividends.
- Does SYNNEX have a direct stock purchase plan?
The Company does not currently offer investors a direct stock purchase plan or stock repurchase program.
- How many shares are outstanding?
As of November 30, 2012 our share count was 37,231,923
- Who is SYNNEX' transfer agent and registrar?
Computershare Trust Company, N.A.
P.O. Box 43010
Providence, RI 02940-3400
- How do I obtain stock certificates? Who do I contact with questions about ownership of SYNNEX stock?
Stock certificates can be obtained through our transfer agent, Computershare. Additionally, our transfer agent may also address questions pertaining to ownership of SYNNEX stock.
- Who is SYNNEX' independent registered public accounting firm?
- How do I obtain a copy of SYNNEX' SEC filings?
View the prospectus and all SYNNEX electronic filings at www.sec.gov.
- How do I contact Investor Relations?
You can reach our Investor Relations department by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 510-668-3715.
- Do you have another question that hasn't been answered?
Please submit your question using the form below. Fields marked with an * are required.
Replication or redistribution of EDGAR Online, Inc. content is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of EDGAR Online, Inc. EDGAR Online, Inc. shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.